Top 10 articles of 2019, as chosen by you
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! We hope you had a well-earned break and enjoyed the festivities with your friends and loved ones.
As we settle into 2020, it is a time for reflection. It’s the perfect opportunity to review what we are proud of from last year and use this to continue developing.
We have decided to start the New Year with a recap of the topics you were most interested in throughout 2019. As such, we have looked back over articles published in the past 12 months and identified those that you viewed most. To make sure we keep our content as relevant to you as possible, we wanted to give you all another chance to read the top 10 articles, as chosen by you and your peers. We hope you will find these a useful recap as you embark on your own fresh start as individuals, teams and dental care providers.
The big top 10
- Building the dental profession of tomorrow
- Career mapping – get it right from the beginning
- Taking a stand for children’s oral health
- 7 top tips to help your dental patients pucker up with confidence!
- On your marks, get set, engage!
- Diet is everything when it comes to oral health
- Putting patient safety first
- Tooth whitening – I do!
- The latest advice on breastfeeding
- Stress – beat it with a little help from your friends
We want to hear from you
If there are any new topics that you would like covered or areas that you would like advice in, please let us know. Alternatively, if you have news you would like to share with colleagues in the group, get in touch. Whether you’re organising or are taking part in a charity event, or are successfully working with local schools or businesses in your area, we’d love to share your story.
Email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.